Πέμπτη 18 Μαΐου 2023

List of the WORST 100 songs ever !

1) Prince - Kiss

2) Joe Cocker - Unchain my heart

3) U2 - One

4) REM  - Losing my religion

5) Eurythmics - Here comes the rain

6) Wham - Careless Whisper

7) PInk Floyd - Wish you were here

8) Deep Purple - Mistreated

9) Keane - Bend and Break

10) Cure - Friday i'm in love

11) Marillion - Kayleigh

12) Cat Stevens - Lady d'arbanville

13) Cutting Crew - (I Just) died in your arms 

14) Oasis - Wonderwall

15) Dire Straits - Money for nothing

16) Gary Moore  - Still got the blues 

17) Bobby  Mcferrin - Don't Worry be happy

18) Coldplay  - Trouble

19) Genesis - Jesus He Knows Me

20) Queen  - Show must go on

21) Led Zeppelin - Dyer Maker

22) Kwan - Tainted Love

23) Whitesnake - Is this love

24) ACDC - Thunderstruck

25) Lenny Kravitz  - It Ain't Over 'til It's Over

26) Iggy Pop - Passenger

27) Cardigans - LOsing my favourite game

28) Phil Lynott  - Solo in Soho

29) Heart  - Alone

30) Danny Wilson - Breathless

31) Bonnie Tyler - It's a heartache

32) Billy Whithers - Ain't no sunshine

33) Moby  - Why does my heart feels so bad 

34) Scorpions - You and i

35) Journey - Don't stop believin'

36) Robbie Williams - Me and my monkey

37) Billy idol - Sweet Sixteen

38) Lori Lieberman - Killing me softly

39) Midnight OIl - Beds are burning 

40) U2 - With or Without you

41) Evanescene - Bring me to life

42) Bryan Adams - Everything i Do

43) Aerosmith - Crazy

44) Ian Dury and the blockheads  - Hit me with your rythm stick

45) Pearl Jam - Black 

46) Travis - Ghost 

47) Keane - Somewhere only we know 

48) Pulp - Do you remember the first time

49) Pink Floyd - Money

50) Morrissey - Spent the day in bed 

51) Cat Stevens - Wild World 

52) Coldplay - Sky full of stars

53) Reo Speedwagon - Can't fight this feeling

54) Bon Jovi - Bed of roses

55) Florence and the machine - You got the love

56) David Bowie - China girl 

57) Whitney Houston - Always love you 

58) Dire Straits - Sultans of swing

59) Das Pop - You 

60) Tim Buckley - Get on top 

61) Sinead O' Connor  - Nothing compares 2 U

62) Moby - Natural Blues 

63) NIna Simone - Sinnerman

64) Boomtown Rats - I don't like Mondays

65) Paul Weller - You do something to me

66) Prince - Purple rain

67) Terry Hall - Forever J

68) James Brown - Sex Machine

69) Rod Stewart - Fascination

70) Janis Joplin - Piece of my heart

71) Elotn John - Rocket man

72) Queen - You don't fool me

73) Foreigner - I wanna know the love is

74) Red hot chili peppers - Snow (hey ho)

75) Blondie  - Heart of glass

76) Pulp - Babies 

77) Paul Macrtney and the wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty five

78) Ian Dury and the blockheads - Wake up and make love with me

79) Alice Cooper - Hey stoopid

80) Verve - Drugs don't work 

81) Bon Jovi - It's my life

82) Evanescense - My immortal

83) James Blunt  - You 're beautiful 

84) Moby - Porcelane 

85) Aerosmith  - Crying

86) Billy Idol - Flesh for fantasy

87) Guns n' roses - Welcome to the jungle

88) Blur - Girls and boys

89) Beck - Loser 

90) Keane  - Everybody's changing

91) Oasis - Live forever

92) Bryan Adams - Please forgive me 

93) Three Doors Down - Here without you

94) U2 - Beautiful day

95) Led Zeppelin  - Since i've been loving you 

96) Whitesnake - Still in the night 

97) Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy train

98) Queen - Don't stop me now

99)Pulp - Disco 2000

100) Stone Roses - Love spreads 


....This 100% radio songs not from albums  ....i really hate that songs ! Cheers !










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου